conection? and mouse ???

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

This is the strangest thing, I don't have any viruses to start off with... I keep my pc guarded pretty good. But night before last I installed my webcam at my sons request...

Now this is the darnest thing that has ever happened to me.... MY computer turned it's self off while I was watching TV with my dh and a friend... just the PC the monitor was on and the printer was on. what would do that, and PLEASE no ghost stories lol, this is real...

2nd - I have a cordless mouse, and everytime I use the wheel to scroll a page (up or down). It makes a squeeking noise that comes out of my speaker, it has never done that before either..

Anyone have an idea to what happened to the pc and whats going on with my mouse wheel squeeking?

Connie

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!