Nice Day!

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I have been tired of raining for 2 days and next this morning it nice day. I notice back yard which it very beautiful color day...

Autumn tree:

Thumbnail by JuJu55
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous!! It is nice here too. I'm glad it stopped raining cause now I don't have to work in it. I get a nice week of fall weather.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Rusty, that is beautiful picture and color!

It is a bright sunny day here today and I am so glad to see it, although we needed rain badly and did not get enough. We have not had nearly enough rain this year. I am much further south than y'all so perhaps you have had more rain up there.

This picture was taken during this past rain...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Sedalia, MO

Absolutely beautiful here today. I planted some allium bulbs I didn;t get palnted yet. Now have to rake leaves. Fall is so beautiful! God Bless

Starr, that is a great photo!! I didn't get nothing done here since I had to work. Need to rake some leaves and put them around the sugar maple and ninebark maple that we got last month. I have a sneaking suspicion that we are gonna have a bad winter this year. The squirrels took ALL of the black walnuts that we raked up and put in a bag. We were gonna store them so they could have them this winter but they had other ideas. We got them all put up and the next day they were gone. They didn't do that last year. I hope we get plenty of snow so I can have lots of snowball fights at work. lol. I can't wait!!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Winter is on its way to Oklahoma
been in the high 60°and 70°for week and half,
now cold front
coming in tomorrow with low 30 and snow ,
Thursday night low teens .
Shock treatment ?

We have ice coming tomorrow. They had been saying snow but now it is ice. May get snow in the following days. It will be hard driving home tomorrow. That's when the rain is gonna start turning into ice. NOT looking forwards to that.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

We have a similar forecast, Pepper. My friend/sister called tonight to check on Jack and told me the weather is suppose to turn really bad between 4 and 8 tomorrow evening. I'll try to be home by then.

I'll be home by 4 if the roads are ok. It will be a challenge because of the big hill on Z. Then all the curves too. I wish that I still worked at the school still. Hills are smaller in that direction. And a whole lot less curves.

they just came on said rain ,freezing rain ,sleet
and maybe hail , then snow Thursday
well is there any thing else left ?
WOW !
for once there bond to get part of it right ? LOL

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Same as here will be tonight to Thursday night down to around 15 degrees!
Shiver, chiilllyy!

rural Hughesville, MO(Zone 5b)

What a lovely photo - thank you for sharing!
Pulling out my woolies for the cold front moving in!

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Here is today that my dog Rusty waiting for next chase squirrels. Keep out of my flower bulbs in 3 long bed box.

Thumbnail by JuJu55

He's cute. It is currently raining ice and thundering. We are supposed to get anywhere from 2in to over a foot of snow starting tomorrow night. Most of it will be southeast of KC. I wish we could stay home tonight but my youngest bro is looking to buy a house and has found another contender for us to check out with him.

Well the weather man was right for once .
Woke up to balmy 70°by 11 AM down to 40° raining this after noon, lighting ,thunder,
rain .sleet and hail !
It is 29° now at 10 PM and getting
very dangerous out side ,
have build up of about 2 inches ice and sleet already ,
snow headed in . BRR

Benton, KS(Zone 6a)

yup...was quite the day here also. sleet, ice, rain....very dangerous to drive even around lunch hour! I talked to BF tonight (he's on a hunting trip) and he told me how cold it is where he's at (between Wichita and Kansas City) They're staying in a "Barn" at a friend's place and it has some heat there but it's so cold the heaters in the barn don't keep up like if they were in the house...that's for sure. I told him I was glad he took my sleeping bag....it's rated for below zero weather and he agreed that he stayed pretty warm in it last night.

I know the cold damp seems to seep right into the house tonight. Good thing I don't mind cold weather lol.

I hate it and am coming down with cold and cough ,
WHINE
I Want 70°all year round with low humidity ,
perfect Eden for me

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

BBBRRR!! It 25 degrees now and Rusty chase squirrel and this is his first time to get his paws on snow....

Thumbnail by JuJu55
NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Yesterday as I drove to work it was 63 degrees. Then the front came through, I left work at noon in raining ice pellets. This morning as I drove over patchy ice the temp is 16! Only in Kansas. I'll probably leave at noon or before today. 5-12 inches of snow expected before morning. I like your Eden too, Tazzy. But maybe with extra time at home today I can do some holiday decorating.... "oh, the weather outside is frightful" windchill is 2 degrees.- stay safe and warm everyone and remember the pets need extra attention when it's this cold. I second your BBBRRRR, Rusty.

It is 11:30 AM still sleeting and snowing .
NASTY WEATHER ,
suppose to do this all day , no school a lot of folks couldn't get to work

Well the pumpkins are somewhat happy...but still waiting for inches of snow to make snow cream, snow balls and snowmen! Ice just won't do! ;0)

Snow is here now!!!

and it is white and deep

forgot pic . DUH

This message was edited Nov 30, 2006 5:36 PM

picture front of trailer

Thumbnail by tazzy

Big fir tree in back

Thumbnail by tazzy

Here is where i slid down steps to take these *&%$# pictures.
It,s being to look a lot like Christmas

Thumbnail by tazzy

yeah, now that you have said that, we won't get a white christmas this year. I can't even remember the last white christmas. I know it was a few years ago but don't remember which year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.