July 26, 2001

southeast, NE

It's nice and cool out and been drizzling off and on all day. Door bell rang about 9:30 and the neighbor's hired hand said he thought a couple of our cows might be in another neighbor's field. Sure enough he was right. He and his son helped put them in. He did most of the walking and chasing. I ended up rattling a bucket of range cubes (cattle candy) and they came running. Called dd and told her she owed us for putting her cows in. Neighbor couldn't figure where they got out so dd and dh will walk fence tonight. They did walk it last night. They have plenty of good grass in the field so don't know whey they should want to get out. (Just trying my "buttons", I guess)

Well better get some office work done - seems there has been plenty of interruptions today. You all have a good day!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!