Decapitated Buck!!!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

My son has a Fake Buck target to practice with. I set it up in the backyard between 2 little trees all year to fool people.

Well this real buck didnt seem to care that he was in his territory in rutting season!!

He knocked his head off!!!

Thumbnail by jenbrink
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Head is on the ground by white arrow.

Thumbnail by jenbrink
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Look how innocent he thinks he is!!

Thumbnail by jenbrink
St. Louis, MO(Zone 5b)

ROFL...that is funny...and he is beautiful too.

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

Reckon it jes goes to show ..
That sometimes, even the best of intentions of some folks .. can leave us a lil dumb-founded.

Bless his heart - he's prob'ly a tad 'embarassed' about the whole matter.

Ya definitely gotta keep yore head aboutcha - no matter the consequence!

The lil buck probably felt, that the big dummy was being 'stuck up' or intentionally shunning his play & practice routines. I'd've probably been inclined to leave him a bit speechless myself! .. (hee)

Luv the stance he's holding .. by the steps! Looks to be a 6 pointer(?) .. Now, jes how often is one handed the opportunity to document such shtuffs .. with their cameras!?! .. Absolutely adorable! And am so glad you shared it with us, to boot!! ..

- Magpye

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

LOL...
So many quotes could be put in that last photo:

"Who da man?? I'M da MAN!!!!"

"So...you gotta problem with that??"

"Who...me?"

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL That is funny!

Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

Or:

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME?!"

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

ROFL...That's too funny.

The Woodlands, TX(Zone 9a)

Knocking the head off probably scared the dickens out of him. That's not supposed to happen. He's probably scarred for life!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

I just happened to look out the window and seen him out there standing. I thought "Alright which one of the kids moved the deer over by my frost bitten Tomato plant??"

I'm so used to seeing the fake deer out there. Then I seen him moving so I grabbed the camera.

I couldnt stop laughing. I told my kids in the spring that the fake deer was bound to get it's butt kick in rutting (not sure of spelling) season... Dag... Mom was right!! go figure?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.