More Fall Colors

looks like a postcard to me and I don't even take photos that well-

Thumbnail by Equilibrium
Peoria, IL

Equil,

Very beautiful! What river/stream is that? You should share this over at the photo's forum too.

Ernie

Bureau County, IL(Zone 5a)

Hey Equil,

That photo needs to be framed it's so breathtakingly beautiful....

That's a little private no name lake with a few houses on it. My photogrophy is sort of point and click on automatic settings so I'd feel uncomfortable posting over there although I do love to see the photos that others take.

Here's another side of the lake-

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

And here's another photo of the other side of the no name lake but I didn't get a photo of the far south side of the lake. That side is real pretty too.

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Here are more leaves turning photos-

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

another image

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Last

Thumbnail by Equilibrium
West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

I used number three for the background on my computer, now I think I'll switch to # 20. 14 reminds me of N Carolina.
You can't go saying you don't take photographs that well anymore- Congratulations!

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Thanks Lauren. I'm using 5 right now, but will catch 20 later in the week.
Sidney

I'll send it to you in e-mail so you can get rid of the watermark. My favorite is #15 but I'd use #16 because it's a horizontal shot. All of the horizontals I did in 8 x 10 so they would fit on a screen.

Thanks for the compliments but I really am a point and click on automatic settings person and all of those photos were taken with an elcheapo Kodak digital camera.

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

Where were they taken, or are they from all over? I didn't notice the watermark on #3, the sky obliterates it

Hey claypa, you're welcome to any photo I took without a watermark too. I'm certainly no professional photographer and won't be using those for anything other than a "tree fix" for myself and friends. I love trees. We get so hung up looking at individual close ups of woodies for identification that we often miss the splendor of en masse groupings provided by Ma Nature. I love the landscapes that are dappled with Acer rubrum and Quercus rubra. That red just jumps out and grabs you. All of those photos were taken in Raleigh proper or in and around Ashville NC. Some are from the NC Arboretum and some are from Pisgah National Forest. I have a bunch of waterfall photos from The Land of the Waterfalls and a few interesting photos from Biltmore and JC Ralston but nothing remarkable.

Selma, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks for some beautiful views of my home state. Excellent photos! I can barely keep the car on the road this time of year trying to ID trees as I pass by their fall colors.

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

hey!!! who's that gorgeous girl in the canoe with the handsome young man?? lol

its kind of weird to see that lake that is so familiar to me in here....

Why that gorgeous younger "Jane Goodall lookalike" girl in the canoe would be you! I didn't get any photographs when I was out on the lake because I was concerned about losing my camera in the water so I left it on the pier for the dogs to knock in. All these lake photos are of you and my kid because I was the picture taker! It is a beautiful lake. I could live there in a heart beat. Did you catch the very last photograph in the sequence which was taken from the top of the driveway looking toward the main road? I stood right next to the horse corals and took that photo.

Weatherford, TX

Beautiful! I feel like I've been on a little vacation sitting here at my desk. Taking a little nature hike. They really are wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

For you Sugarplum-

It isn't fall colors but it was one of my favorite photos that I took.

Thumbnail by Equilibrium
Bureau County, IL(Zone 5a)

are you saying you took that last pic with a point and shoot camera??

Yes, same camera but I moved it from the one automatic setting to the flower automatic setting. The camera has a mountain automatic setting for far away landscape shots and a few others on the dial but I don't know what they do exactly. One of them might be an automatic red-eye reducer because the little icon is an eye. I know it has an automatic video setting because I've hit that button by accident and ended up with mini video clips and that icon looks like a reel to reel player.

Here's another photo on the auto flower setting-

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

I like bees, here's another auto close up of a bee-

Thumbnail by Equilibrium

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.