Low Prices, Great Selection

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey everyone,
This is my first visit to the Scrapbooking Forum. Y'all have some gorgeous and very creative paper crafts that you're sharing! I make mostly cards and haven't gotten into scrapbooking simply because I know I won't be able to stop, LOL!

Right now I'm recovering from surgery and have decided to make some Christmas cards. I figure that'll be a good sit down project that'll make the time fly by. Yesterday I spent most of the day on the internet looking for good prices to buy the supplies I didn't have on hand. Ok, ALL of the day. I finally found a great site and thought I would share it with all of you. Here's the site if you're interested.

http://www.scrapbooks.com/index.php

It's Keeping Memories Alive (KMA). I had never heard of it before, but that's not unusual. JoAnn's or Wal-Mart has always been my supplier because they are local. KMA has super low prices and tons of stuff from all the high end names. It's not junky stuff, or outdated, at least not in my opinion. Please let me know what you think of the selection and prices and if you know of anyplace better. I actually had a shopping cart filled at 4 different places with comparable products and KMA was by far the lowest price. Of course, I usually shop for close out/clearance bargains or buy after the holidays and piece things together...I'm a real cheapy, LOL! This purchase was a special "recovery gift" for myself, I need something to pass the time before I lose it completely! Other times I get these items as birthday or Christmas gifts. How about all of you? Who else can't leave JoAnn's or Wal-Mart without preening the clearance racks?

I'll post some pics soon as I'm up to it, but I don't know how my stuff will compare to what y'all have posted....be gentle, LOL!
Heather

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!