Want to split a roll of row cover with me?

Crestview, FL(Zone 8a)

Hopefully this is an acceptable post in this forum.

I have been thinking about getting some row cover for my Square Foot Garden this winter. Though I am in Florida our town consistantly has the coldest temperatures in the state. After researching, I have decided I might order a roll of agribon from Johnny's. It is 83" wide by 250'. I like the 83" wide because I plan to install some PVC hoops to support the cover. Unfortunately 250' is way more than I can use, so I am wondering if anyone is interested in the product as well.

Thanks,

Stacey

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

Maybe, you should cross post this in the florida forum. I would be interested if you were closer :)

Crestview, FL(Zone 8a)

Good idea, I will go ahead and do that. For clairification, I would certainly be willing to cut a piece off of the roll for anyone who is interested. As previously stated, the width is 83" but the length can be whatever works for whomever would like some. I just can't imagine having a use for 250 feet of this stuff in my own garden. It is lightweight and would cost very little to ship.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

I'd be interested too but shipping would be a killer!

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Doubt that they would split it and send half to two adresses but who knows maybe coustomer service may not be dead there cant hurt to try should you find some one willing to take haf.

Crestview, FL(Zone 8a)

I was more thinking that I would take the delivery of the roll. After I received it I would cut off the portion someone else wants to split off and send it to them. Perhaps I should have been more specific but I would certainly entertain the idea of more than one person taking a portion of the roll. Say if one person wants 25 feet and another wants 75 feet would be just fine with me. I just don't think I will ever use a whole roll myself.

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

This may be too late, but perhaps you could post the offer in the coop forum, because essentially you are wanting to cooperatively buy row cover with one or two others.

Crestview, FL(Zone 8a)

Thanks for suggesting that 4Paws.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.