* On behalf of Wildlife Re-hab Centers everywhere *

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

Please .. take a thorough read of the attached list (scanned image posted below).

Such need has just recently been brought to our attention .. by the day school in which some of our lil grandy-yunkins attend.
An infant squirrel had fallen from its nest and was found on the school grounds by some of the children. The lil fella was injured, but was rushed to the local wildlife rehab facility.

Many of the animals become permanent residents .. which may be due to blindness, amputations, etc. .. and simply can't be released back into the wild.

One would think, that the same or similar needs would apply to most all wildlife rehabilitation facilities. I'd like to share this list with you .. as they are items/supplies that many of our households have on-hand - and encourage you (& your families) to go on a scavenger hunt through your homes and donate an item or two to help the animals in your local area!

From what I've read: the wildlife re-hab facilities can only accept as many animals as their finances will allow, and sometimes are forced to turn some animals away .. referring them to other rehabilitators in surrounding areas. I know they'd appreciate your support in their efforts to help injured and orphaned wildlife gain a happy and healthy future.

So, on behalf of the Wildlife Re-hab centers (and those special individuals) any where - I thank you. There's no doubt, that your local wildlife rehab facility .. will greatly appreciate any/all donations of supplies and any monetary contributions made.

- Magpye

Thumbnail by Magpye

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.