Pull up a chair Act 13

Lisbon, Portugal(Zone 10a)

and here we go...

What a devastating thing a fire is... it's a frightening thought. What a shock it must be to find everything you own has burned been burned down...!

You are so right, Bama.... reading through your post made me recall the benefits of having a DH that works for an insurance company, LOL! He already did when we moved to this house, and so we took pics of things as they were being brought in - which makes the job so much easier....

Mahnot, I thought of you so much today - we are having a stormy evening, and the air is so heavy with electricity... at the end of the day the lightning began putting on a show for us. So, before the rain began, we all sat outside on our balcony and whatched the sky. What a show.... Light flashes crossing the skyline... I love it so! And my son was delighted! It hasn't rained much, though... I hope it rains some more through the night.

I finally found my first pansies (ohh I'm happy!)!! Just three little ones, however, because someone stopped by the nursery a few hours before I did and bought all the best ones. Worse than that, the customer paid for them but said he'd come back for them later so when I arrived they were still there looking gorgeous and sold. Aaargh! Whoever bought them left a few scrappy ones, and I still managed to pull out three that were ok.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Kristi, how did your romantic gambling evening turn out? It sounds like fun!

Love

Fernanda

This message was edited Oct 15, 2006 9:43 PM

This message was edited Oct 15, 2006 9:44 PM

This thread has 437 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!