Bengal Tiger
Tropicanna
Princess Di (Dwarf)
Sunrise/Sunset
En Avant
Extase
Lucifer
Striped Beauty
...of just about any drawf or foliage variety.

All I have to offer in the Lily family are rhizomes of Ambassador or Big Red. I would be happy to pay postage AND send rhizomes of these, or seeds of other flowers/veggies.

Thank you for your consideration. I am new to Cannas and totally blown away! If no one has any to offer, can you recommend a seed source? (I have also posted this on the Lily and Seed Trading Forums.)

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Ill see what i can come up with Paul

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Thanks! I am totally smitten!

Fayetteville, PA(Zone 6b)

I'm not sure if you'd be interested in any hardy aquatic canna seeds, but my Longwood Yellow cannas actually produced 5 seeds this year.... Unfortunately, that's all I can offer.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Wow! I have never tried one of those but they certainly look nice and the instructions for over-wintering them seem pretty straighforward!

Is there something i can offer you for a trade?

Fayetteville, PA(Zone 6b)

I'll just give them to you, since all I have are 5 measly seeds (I had 7, but one fell into the bog where the parent plant is and one went down the drain when I was rinsing them), and since I also had a 'Futurity Rose' canna that was also blooming at the same time, I don't know what they'll turn out like....

Just Dmail me your address, and I'll try to get them out by this Friday (I need to get one of them bubble-wrap envelopes so that they won't go through a sorting machine and get crushed, or, as hard as canna seeds are, break the machine, LOL).

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Got them last night! Thank you so much!!!

Just one question - do I start them the same a regular canna seeds?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.