ELHD gourds in Austria

Muehlleiten, Austria(Zone 7b)

Hello,

I like gourds with long tubes and so I tried the extra long handle dipper gourds this year. I am enthusiastic. The longest is 1.3 m ( 4 feet and 4 inches) long. Now I hope that they dry and do not rot.

Dietmar

Thumbnail by fraxinus
Netcong, NJ(Zone 5b)

HI Dietmar,

Those ELHD gourds look unusual...glad to see that the seeds I sent were viable and that the plants grew well for you...

I haven't forgotten about sending you a list of seeds to share with you...I've just been waiting to see how some of the crops of others who grow some MG's out for me are doing...

If there is anything specific that you are looking for >let me know and I can always let you know if I have to share...I usually have seeds of most of what is available...

Very glad to hear from you and stay in touch and I'll stay in touch...

Talk To You,...

Ron

Crossville, TN

Dietmar...they look great!! What are you going to do with them?

Ron....did any of the Pink Throated Morning glories grow for you....I noticed that I have one that I never paid any attention to (I even forgot it was there)...and it is now growing in a pot. Jo

Muehlleiten, Austria(Zone 7b)

Jo,
I know still not what I will do with the gourds. They shall dry once first, then I will see further

Ron,
I will come back to your offer. Unfortunately, I had this summer more work than I thought. I did not even befit to make photos from the MG`s. Mow there will be the first frost soon and I fear, that these plants will freeze to death before the seeds are ripe.
How have the seed of the Canary islands developed? Have they germinated?

Dietmar

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.