A few items I made for upcoming Round up

West Central, FL(Zone 9b)

I haven't made any crete items for 2 years and recently got the time and inspiration to do so. I made some things to be given away as door prizes at a gathering some of our local DG members are having here next week. I don't mind giving them away... since I am not very experienced and the pleasure was in making them . I am sure they will have good homes. These pics are also posted in the Roundup forum by the RU cordinator for this event.

These are things that I designed and made my own molds for... seems I like to make molds of almost everything I see. Anxious to try sand casting . Hope you guys like them.
Michelle:)

First pic is a leaf motif checker board 18"X18". The checkers I made from polymer clay , handpainted and sealed...I painted the board with latex paints and sealed it .

This message was edited Oct 14, 2006 12:46 AM

Thumbnail by shellabella
This thread has 47 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!