Nut Wizard

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

I got a new tool. It's the most amazing thing. I have a front yard full of Black Walnut trees and you know what they bring, nuts. Well, for years they've always been a pain come fall. You have to either rake them up, pick them up or hope a hungry hoard of squirrels invades your property and takes them all way. I really only wanted to pick them up out of my flower beds and the first front yard, but it was never fun. So I accidentally came across this device called Nut Wizard. This thing is amazing. I picked up 5 five gallon pails of nuts in about 20 minutes. And best of all, it will work for apples too. ;) They have them in various sizes for different size nuts. Check it out.

Diann

ps. I have no affiliation with Nut Wizard or anybody associated with it, other than the fact they got some of my money. ;)

http://www.nutwizard.com/

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!