Clematis "Ruby Glow": Her first BLOOM!!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I was lazy and had her in a pot for most the Spring..awaiting her new home when this bed was finished and Dh got around to putting the wire up my brick by the screened in porch...An Online Clematis Bud, Katie has this one in her gardens and when I saw it ..I just had to have her...

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I think her back is just as pretty as her face

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I have her planted with Clematis "Florida Seiboldii" so I think the two shall be gorgeous together when they grow up!!

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Lindenhurst, NY

Hi Jeanne, that is a beauty. And I also love your gems!! Beautiful bloom and beautiful jewels!! I've never heard of Ruby glow. I love it,

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks Maureen..it is one in the Evison Group..I bought it over at Gardencrossings.com from Chad....Jeanne

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Georgeous!!!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

'Ruby Glow' is a beauty! You're not lazy because I still have her growing in a 1 gallon container on my deck too! She's headed out to the garden to be planted very soon.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks for making me feel better Shirley..LOL..Sometimes I get so mad at myself for putting off planting some things...I feel guilty for the time I leave them in a pot..LOL..I just keep telling myself that they are growing roots..Jeanne

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Jeanne,
What a gorgeous flower.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.