its raining and this is not ideal pictures
it is blooming short ,

Thumbnail by tazzy
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

maybe better shot maybe not!
LOL

Thumbnail by tazzy
Blythe, CA(Zone 10b)

I'm jealous! I've already decided next year when I order I'am only ordering re-bloomers.

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

I love them all. In my area I consider rebloom a bonus since rebloomers don't always rebloom here. Blatant and October Splender both have buds on them though, so I have my fingers crossed that I'll actually get to see them flower.

most rebloomer are a myth here !
very few ever do

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Congrats, Tazzy!!!

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Nice, soft colors. Ü

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Such nice colors, Tazzy!
My "Immortality" bloomed last week. First time for many yrs.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Such beautiful iris, Tazzy. Iris can take so much neglect and abuse and still shine like stars. That is one reason we love them so.

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Don't you just love finding treasures like that? Two years ago when I relly got into iris, I found some on the creek back down our road. We traveled that road for thirty years and I never noticed the iris before. I think it's a Nancy Orne but not sure. I love the color of yours.

Thumbnail by winnietn

Eleanor Roosevelt ,
looks like that it is a known re bloomer

Des Plaines, IL

In order to encourage rebloom, you need to give them some extra fertilizer after they bloom in the spring and keep them watered. I don't usually water the iris unless we are having a real draught, but I do try to put the rebloomers together and water them at least once a week. A good rebloomer for me in this cold climate is Clarence, it has rebloomed for me every year and my friends have had it rebloom for them. Sometimes I have had to cut the stalk and bring it in when frost is forcast but it is one of my favorites.

I brought whole clump of " Feed Back "
in house one year in ate Nov.it had buds
we was do a hard freeze it bloomed for Christmas

Thumbnail by tazzy
Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

WOW! Iris in late December!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy, next spring will probaly be stunning at your house! Everything will be settled in & ready to go by then.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.