I got a Birthday Surprise......

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Thank You Demi!!!! My sister ordered these from Silver Star Vinery and I wanted to share how well they come packed and what they look like when they get to you. Great job Debbie!!.....One is Princess Diana and the other is Dorothy Walton

Here they are fresh from their box..............

Thumbnail by lauriwilson

Here is a picture of their root system...very healthy!!

Thumbnail by lauriwilson
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Those look great! I was considering Princess Diana, too. It's lovely. I'm trying to tell myself that I can't order any plants if I don't have a very good idea where I will put them. So I passed. Still, there's next year. :)

w

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy belated birthday, Lauri!! I can't think of a better birthday present than Clematis vines! It will be a gift that keeps on giving year after year.

All the Clematis plants that I've received from Silver Star Vinery have also been very carefully packed and each vine has an extensive root system. It's ready to be planted directly into your garden. I just received 'Venosa Violacea' and 'Rahvarinne' from Debbie and luckily I got them planted before we had two days of non-stop rain. Hope you enjoy 'Princess Diana' and 'Dorothy Walton'.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

What an awesome Birthday Present!!!! Your sister rocks! Happy Birthday and happy planting!!!

I got 4 from Debbie last week and just ordered 2 more.

Debbie

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Lauri I missed you Birthday sorry when was it ?
Happy belated birthday, Lauri!!

Allison, It was Oct 1st.....And thank you....Lauri

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

laurie,

Happy belated birthday. What an excellent gift!

Kelly

Hey Kelly....Thanks....I too have helpers, errrrrrr enablers....LOL...Lauri

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

You're welcome. There's Way too many enablers around here,,,LOL

Yes happy belated birthday honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Mark

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank You Chicken..............

Love Lauri

What did you get?? suitcase full of pantyhose????????????????????????

Love
Mark

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Lauri...hummmmmmmmm...

ROFLOL.................that is too funny....

LOL....remember you like flowers with roots...get enough for your sister too..!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lauri my love..............................

Just wanted to let you know that i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry home baby, i miss you!!

Love
Your chicken
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

HUH????????

Hi Dem

Did you not know me and Lauri are lovers...............??????

She is my soulmate and my future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mark...yeah she told me all about it..!!!

hahahahahahaha........................... i doubt it Dem....................... she hasnt told anyone yet!!!!

Oh yeah she did....!!!I'm gonna be maid of honor.....

oh cool, she never said.........................
but its a long way to travel to the wedding Demi....................... have you been to england before???????????

its no good sending lauri emails Demi................................... sneaky girl

LOL how did you know?????????Never been to England...but it looks like I'm on my way....Just gotta find out the date........don't start without me.........wait till I get there......and leave the light on..!!

LOL yes Demi dust off the tiara. The light will be on and let you know on the date....Hugs Lauri

Got the tiara on........looks a little crooked tho.....when I get there you can fix it for me....remember I'm gonna have you the baby shower.............hope it's a girl and looks like me...

LOL too old for kidlets here.............but I will help you get the tiara adjusted.....................Lauri

Thanks...I'm packed..............I'm gonna love England...might just stay with y'all...!!!!

Weddings....................... YES
Babies.............................NO

OK.............I guess I'll just come to the wedding..........no babies..!!

Ok Demi.......................... you are welcome to come to the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will let you know when it is...........!!!

Mark

Well what you waiting for???????.............I'm packed ready to go....I need an answer..........whats this Mr.Chicken about??????Did you chicken out already???

Demi, Chicken is like saying sweetie...and the date?? we still have'nt decided yet...LOL we will let you know frist.....Hugs Lauri

Never heard that used.........I have said it buttttt.....added a few words after that........I just hope he buys you a big DIAMOND........REMEMBER I wear glasses and got to see it.... :o)

I wish i could afford a big diamond ring for her............................. she is worthy of the biggest diamond in the world!!!!!!
I am sure whatever ring i get her, she will love it, because its from her man!!!!!!
Lauri my sweet princess, you will be looked after and cared for like never before................... I love you with all my heart and soul.............!!!!!!!!!!!

Demi, get those cases packed next year if you wanna come to the wedding!!!!

Ahhhhhhh Mark....I don't need a big diamond just you forever and ever. And I love you with all my heart and soul too!!!!!!!!!.....................and Demi shine the clogs too!!!!

I know you dont need a big diamond ring honey......................and you have me forever and ever!!!!!!
You know that baby, i have told you many times........................
Clogs??? why would she need clogs??? LOL

What next year???/NO WAY......I'm packed now...clogs all shined up and looken good....Should I bring the orange pair?????????I'll bring my magnifying glass too....so I can see that diamond...!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo you cheeky thing Demi.............................LOL
Yep, sorry its gonna be next year.................... anyway it will give you time to save up for the trip and time for me to save up for the BIG diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is all this about CLOGS???????????????????????????? are you Dutch or something????

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.