Looking for CESTRUM NOCTURNUM

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Known as Night Blooming Jasmine...I have 2 other types but this seems to be the one everyone speaks so highly of scent wise. Does anyone have any avail to share...cuttings (with guidance re rooting) or rooted cuttings. I'd be happy to pay postage or send some Sedum cuttings (not the more common types)
Thank so much!!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Mine's still too small for cuttings, hopefully someone else will have some but if not and you want to buy one, they are often available from Logee's, Kartuz, and Top Tropicals.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you...I will look into those in the mean while....very kind of you to point me in the right direction "just in case."

Moody, TX(Zone 8a)

I think I still have a gallon size that I would trade. If not I will be cutting back a rather large one soon. They root really easily.
Patsy

Fort Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10b)

Chantell, I have some Cestrum Nocturnum seeds, freshly picked today, from my shrub if you'd like them. This is the extremely fragrant night jasmine. I also have some Cestrum Diurnum seeds, also from my garden if you are intersted. This plant is a large shrub, almost a shrub/tree and very fast growing. The day fragrance is of milk chocolate and is a butterfly attractor (nectar). I picked the seeds today after reading your request for plants or cuttings. If you send a SASE I'll post them to you. Dmail me if you'd like them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.