Available Now for an October Trade

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

(UPDATE - THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE - DIGGING THEM COLUMBUS DAY FOR ABBIGAIL1952)

I have one good sized rhizome of each of these irises available. I'm still able to plant in my area so I'd like to trade these now instead of waiting until next year.

Claudia Barton Blair (Innerst 2003) Standards are purple to red violet; matching falls are washed white with ¼” purple rims and darker darts below yellow beards. Good growth habits.

Diversion (T. Johnson 2003) Slate violet flowers are sprinkled with diamond dust; gold tinted styles; matching falls have bluish rays around orange beards. An easy grower.

Heidi Alaini (V. Wood 2003) This is a pretty, ruffled, lightly laced warm pink self with tangerine beards. It has Vern’s trademark branching and bud count and she loves to grow.

Lyndsey Alexandra (Innerst 2003) Golden standards with red-violet tinted midribs; blue purple falls have light gold rims; orange beards.

Matisse Print (Williamson 2003) Blue-violet standards with white sanded midribs; white falls have blue-violet banding, dotting and haft lining; lemon beards. Pretty!

Moon Over Madness (Otterness 2003) Ruffled and laced flowers have pale yellow standards; ivory styles have violet lips; yellow falls have violet centers and cream edges; lemon shoulders with brown veins; gold beards.

Paradigm (Williamson 2003) White standards have blue plicata markings; white falls have DARK violet plicata borders; purple beards.

Tropical Paradise (Sorenson 2003) Coral pink standards; cream styles; peachy citrus pastel blend with excellent plant habits.

This message was edited Oct 8, 2006 9:49 AM

This message was edited Oct 8, 2006 9:50 AM

Calhoun, KY

Oh rootsnrhizomes, you do tempt me! I have only heard of one of these!

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

These aren't well known yet. They do well in Tennessee.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

I can swop you some chapman SDBs. I'll be near Richmond VA end of October. LMK.
inanda

This message was edited Oct 5, 2006 8:17 AM

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

Inanda - I'm sorry, but SDBs get lost in my garden. I'm hopeing to be able to trade these for other TBs.

I do thank you for your kind offer though.

Calhoun, KY

rootsnrhizomes, Darn! You're twisting my arm! I would really like to take you up on this offer. What TBs are you looking for? I don't have a list ready right now but if you know of some that you want I could see if I have them. LMK

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Oh well. SDBs do far better here than TBs. I was going to grow them indoors under lights for the winter anyway.
Thanks

inanda

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

Abbigail - I love the bubbly/lacy vibrant colored ones.

Calhoun, KY

I'll go out tomorrow and check which ones I can get a fan from and send you a list. You can pick from them. I'll be working the next 4 nights for 12 hour each so you'll be able to take your time at looking them up. I'd like to dig them either Monday or Tuesday to get them in the mail as soon as possible to you. It'll be around noon before I can get you a list. It would be easier if you emailed me. Then I can e-mail my list to you tomorrow.

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

CLOSED NOW - SENDING THEM TO ABBIGAIL1952.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.