MUSQUEE DE MAROC

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Musquée du Maroc (82 days)........a Squash cultivar. Please does anyone here have the seeds for it?

I'm also wanting (drooling) over these pumpkin/squash seeds:

Beung Karn

Fagtong Sri Muang

Fairytale F1

Tondo Chiaro di Nizza

Verruqueux du Portugal

This message was edited Oct 5, 2006 4:35 PM

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Will trade right arm and leg (but am hoping you'll accept some other newly purchased specialty Squash/Pumpkin seeds in trade for the above ;).

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

so maybe someone wants to trade for left arm and leg only? you'd be outa luck! LOL

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

LOL Hey good to see you and how are you doing Laura?

************************************************************************************************

Post edited above to show other pumpkin/squash seeds I'd love to get my green warty hands on.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

doing good, slowly improving, etc. already getting impatient to be well and play in the dirt! lol definitely no travel plans for a couple months, rats!! hey, interesting list of seeds, good luck in finding them. :)

Burwash Weald, United Kingdom(Zone 9b)

Lilypon - have you tried this website?

http://www.kcb-samen.ch/shop/geschichte.php?osCsid=7e4919c55d8548d87f73c8ce0e3c92a2

They have an extraordinary selection of pumpkins, and I am pretty sure that they have Muscade de Provence and Beung karn.

I can offer you seeds for Crown Prince - a beautiful steely grey medium sized pumpkin with a wonderful perfumey flavour. Excellent eating. I know its not on your list, but it is one of my favourites.

Good gardening -Laurie

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Happy to read you are doing better Laura! Ü I've been wanting to talk to you so will be calling soon.

Thank you Laurie I'd love to try Crown Prince........I've got 2 pumpkin seed orders that should be arriving within a week or 2 so will contact you then. It actually was from the kcb-samen list I found the above pumpkins but I thought it might be easier to work out a trade. I've just removed Muscade de Provence since I found a company here that sells it. Fairytale F1 is a gorgeous black/drk green? pumpkin @ the above site (here I see many are showing a orange pumpkin with that name).
Pam

This message was edited Oct 5, 2006 11:56 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.