any one alive in here?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL

Thumbnail by phicks
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

What's the name of this yellow canna in your pic?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

no name yet its a new water canna hybrid am working on its more of a yellow orange

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Gosh phicks I died when the night time temps got below 65. I already have the electric blanket on the bed!

Lately I've been doing some greenhouse genetic engineering and am creating what I call the Caniris or I-Canna.

X

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Thats a really nice canna ill bet one of the parents is Flacidda

Thumbnail by phicks
San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

That is very pretty, love the shape, what parentage and what is its size. Must have taken some real talent to get that yellow tongue?????

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Lol .. you did see my Bengal Sun Canna didn't you?

X

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Oh MY Stars! X, your orange canna looks just like an iris. It's gorgeous but it's trick photography right? I never know on Paul's threads. When I first saw your suncanna, It caught me off guard like Paul's Mr. T head. You hybridizers have a sense of humor. Too much sun?

Deborah

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I was thinking more along the lines of sunflowers. lol. If that's an actual canna then I want it for my garden.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Gosh Paul .. they are questioning our integrity! LOL.

X

Yes .. it's trick photography.

This message was edited Oct 4, 2006 10:38 PM

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

X trick photography i don't believe it. here's my new cabrug plant anyone want one? lol paul

Thumbnail by phicks
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm not falling for that one!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Sure! I'd love one and I'll send you one of my bengal datcans!

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
NE, KS(Zone 5b)

X! A BLUE datcan???? Why, it's unheard of! Very funny you guys! I need the bengal sun canna, "part" of our state flower... Here's my cute little chrysanthadog bush... FINALLY bloomed this year, guess its this warm autumn we're having... ;)

Thumbnail by AuntB
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Gotta have me one of those AuntB!

X

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Didn't know chrysanthadog bush grew by you...lol

Thumbnail by phicks
NE, KS(Zone 5b)

You know, I do push my zone, Wespaul. My aunt gave me a "pup" a few years ago. Who is that handsome dawg beside you, the one with the collar?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

that's my garden dawg Brooklynn. She's a albino doberman. She drags me through the cannas after the cats...lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.