Just in case-stolen horse alert

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

My real estate agent sent me this-as you can see he's really a seal bay, not a black, but he's close to black---anyway. In case aspengirl or anyone sees this horse-he's hard to miss.

Friends,

We really need your help. Last night, 9/30/06, a friend of mine's black stallion was stolen out of her pasture in Canton, GA. He is a 17.3 HH Selle Francais stallion. He is 19 years old and 1500lbs. He has no distiguishing marks as he is pure black. However, his muzzle and under his flanks may appear brown due to sun bleaching. He also shivers with his hind legs when you try to pick them up. Attached are two pictures of him. Please pass this information on to as many friends as you can as we are desperate to have him home again.

Anyone who has information about this horse, please notify the Cherokee County Police Department in Canton GA @ 770-844-6777, and ask for Deputy McNeal and refer to the case # 06-92843.

We really appreciate your help and support.

Regards,

Sunny Stevens and Jeannine Courser

Thumbnail by Jenks
This thread has 41 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!