question

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Before I brought my laptop to the shop I had this icon on the bottom of the screen in the bar, that If I clicked on it, it would drop all the windows down at one time and clicked it again it would bring them all back up on the screen, It was the desktop icon, you know, the one that drops all your windows down at once. Sometimes I have the turbo lister open and it won't allow me to drop it down at all when other turbo lister windows are open, and sometimes I need to do other things while I'm in turbo lister, and no longer have that desk top icon there to drop all the windows down at once.

It would be quite helpful to have that icon again and I can't figure out how to put it there so I can use it to drop all the windows down at once.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

kathy_ann

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!