Armadillo, flashlight and shoes

Bolivar, TN(Zone 7a)

As I was sitting here about an hr. ago just browsing thru several threads I heard a rustling in the leaves outside. I figured it was our resident armadillo, so I called my hubby who was already in bed to go outside with me to see the armadillo. Since nightclothes are scarce around our house all he had on was his shoes and carrying a flashlight. We went out the backdoor, around the end of the house and located the dillo next to a tree. It scuttled off a few feet and stopped. My hubby walked toward it and it scuttled a few feet further into the woods. He decided it was not going to chase it further into the woods. On our way back into the house we discussed how good it is to be able to live in the woods and walk around as we please. Thank goodness we live in the woods. Where else can you walk around in the all together at night with just a flashlight in hand and not end up in jail?

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!