Tropical last day of September+ Padres win!

Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

Padres win! 82 degres at 2pm going to the playoffs. Nice sunset,cold beer great day.

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

I'm glad that they won too!

But that is One Gorgeous Pic!

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Oh!! now thatsa sunset. ;-)

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Nice sunset - but the sun will be setting on your Padres if they face my Mets!!

Victor

Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

well victor you win! as long as LA and Yankees lose i will be happy!

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

socalpalms, Nice pic! ~ Love sunsets! :-))
We just like Baseball, period! And as we live over here in the eastern part we feel we have to route for the Braves. We have a college baseball game today at 2:00 & I'm afraid that we will get rained out.

These are my 2 boys, the one on the left is playing college ball. The one on the right plays HS (senior) baseball. They are both catchers.

Thumbnail by music2keep
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Congrats on your stars, Music! The one on the right looks like the college one to me! I would have loved to go out for the baseball team in college, but with engineering, it's hard to fit anything else in. Go Mets!!!

Victor

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Thanx. Victor. We're proud of both of them. The one on the left (Ben) wants to go into Marine Biology. The one on the right (Garrett) wants to go into Archetechural(sp) Design. I hope that he finds enough time to play. That pic was taken a couple of years ago...they are both about the same size now @ 6'4"! Yes I'm the short one at 5'8". My DD is 2 inches taller than I am.....:-)) But Mom's are supposed to be short ~ right? :-))

socalpalms? Do you have any more of those BEE-U-TEE-FUL Pix? I just can' get enough of them.

Joey

Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

Yes tons, i am very lucky great sunsets every day! Your boys are studs! I hope they go all the way to the pros. I was a track- cross-country runner in high school (letterd as a freshman) For last ten years i have been racing downhill mountian bikes in the vet pro class and in 2003 i got 8 at the world championships. the mets look strong! i hope the pods can at least win a game . nothing sucks like a sweep. good luck.

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

this one was after a big hail storm.

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

one of my faves.

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

They're Magnificent!

Socal, I'm left speachless.....

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Too bad the Padres didn't do better. I kind of liked them for the frivolous reason that I think they have more cute guys than any other team. ;-) However, my favorite team is the Dodgers.

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

LOL, Kelli ~ I have a friend that likes baseball for that reason only ~ "the way they look in their uniforms" :-))
Me? I like the game & If the guys are "cute" that's an added plus!!! :-D

Joey

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I'll watch any game, even if none of my "sweeties" are playing. (In case anyone is wondering, and even if they aren't, my San Diego sweeties are Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Barfield, Brian Giles, Todd Walker, Chris Young, and Woody Williams.)

However, it looks like I've hijacked this, so I better talk about weather. DH says that baseball season should end earlier so that the playoff games don't run into bad weather. I told him that that just means that there would be fewer games, and we don't want that.

I can't get good sunset pictures here because the power lines are in the way.

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Kelli, I don't even think that I have any sunsets! That is something I'll need to work on! :-D

Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

now back to the weather, today its 84 slight santa ana not a cloud in the sky i will post tonights sunset later go tigers, kelly i think adrian is hot to! just kidding

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Oooo Goody, Can't wait!

Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

sunset picts tonight

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

another sunset pict from tonight, check out the bird in the background

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Ooooo! I think my faves are the 5th one & the last one. Is that bird a large one or is it just the way you took the pic? Very "spiritual"... ( sorry the Iroquios speekin' )

Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

2 keep dont be sorry be happy. i cant spell for the life of me! heres one from last year have a great weekend.

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Woah..Very Nice!!!!! :-D

Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

todays suset still planting palm trees! go chargers!

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Escondido, CA(Zone 10b)

another sunset shot from today

Thumbnail by socalpalms
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous! ~ Yea, Go Chargers!

Jjoey

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.