Anybody hear of Sweet itch?

Alpharetta, GA

I was doing some research on itchy flaky skin and came across several articles on this (also called Summer Eczema). It sounds like maybe that might be what is up with Star as opposed to Seasonal allergies - though they could be one in the same. We aren't having terrible issues right now and may never but I wanted to be prepared to ask the vet questions before he comes next month. If you have heard of this what did you see, what treatment/preventative did you use? I have the uncontrolable urge to "fix" animals - it's an illness! LOL!!! She really is fine on her histall, fly spray and fly mask, I just nocticed all this flaky skin at her tail, maine and under arm areas today when I washed her and that got me thinking. Anyway, thanks for listening (reading).

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!