Transport wheelchair - 99.00

Mesilla Park, NM

Just wanted to share this site with everyone. I wish that I had known about this years ago. Got this transport wheelchair to take mom to doctors, shopping, etc.. a couple of months ago and I LOVE IT, it is light weight and it folds right up, you just choose the width you want when you order it.. it fits nicely into the trunk or the back seat and there is still plenty of room for shopping. It is so much easier to go places now and inlcude mom.

This company does not charge shipping either. Anyway, I don't know anyone at that company or anything like that, but am so happy with the darned chair that just wanted to let people know that you do not have to go to medical supply stores to get them.. they seem so much more expensive there.

http://www.spinlife.com/cid-2/kp/wheelchair

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!