make you drool

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

W O W

'Reckless is Denim' is waaay beautiful to me.

Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

I love the names they give these irises. "Jamaica Me Crazy" made me laugh.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I have to get "Jamaica Me Crazy" -- my husband and I have used that phrase on each other for years, and thought we were so smart --- LOL!!!

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the eye candy Tazzy! I have gotten into iris in a biggish way in the last few years. A lot of it thanks to the gorgeous pictures I've seen here on this forum. I can't wait to see what blooms here next spring. I e-mailed for Tempo Two's catalog last year and it is one of the best ones I have seen!! The photos are just exquisite. Every time I see a different kind of iris posted here I have to try some too. So next spring in addition to the beardeds I'll be eagerly watching for the siberians, japanese and louisianas to bloom too. I'm especially gaa gaa over the Pacific Coast ones but I would be afraid to try them in humid old Tn.

By the way mrsj, there is a Jamaican Me Crazy daylily too!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Lilyfan - Where can I get one????

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

The lowest price I see in the Eureka Guide is $20 from Maryott's.

https://daylilygarden.net/cgi-bin/WEB_STORE/web_store.cgi

but I see that they are sold out currently. They will probably have it again next spring though. Singing Oaks also has it for $25 and here is their link.

http://singingoakesgarden.com/

If you do a google search on "Jamaican me crazy daylily" you will find a lot of sources. I don't have this one but I hear its really nice. :-)

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

lilyfantn,

Are you really going to order from Tempo two???? They have the most blissful iris. CIS did a group order last year. Full of rules and regs though I'm not sure if that was from Tempo two or from bird running the order.

We (Winnipeg DGers) didn't order any. Cost kept climbing and climbing and rules kept getting longer and longer.

I'll have to 'watch' this thread.
inanda

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Keith Kepple carries a lot of them for Bary Blyth in US

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

Yes, at the time I asked Mr. Blyth for the catalog I didn't realize that he was from Australia. But I saw him recommended along with lots of others in a thread here. So I got busy e-mailing lots of iris places with questions and he very kindly sent me a catalog letting me know that Keith Keppel sells his things over here. I did order from Keith this fall along with some other places.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.