Looking for Cleopatra and Australia

Montreal, QC(Zone 4b)

I do have lots of seeds and tubers to offer in return. If you are interested in a trade just let me know, I will find you something interesting. Otherwise I could pay for shipping.

Thank you all

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

I have Cleo that I would happily share with you but I think it may have reverted to only the green leaf and yellow flower, for the past few months I have seen no sign of the reds.
Rita

Montreal, QC(Zone 4b)

I know that this is a tricky one, I can wait a little more, until the first frost here, to see what happens with yours or if somebody else propose (I would really like to get the variegated one). Thanks a lot

Burlingame, CA(Zone 9a)

I've just come across this post. I have some Canna "Australia" that have multiplied faster than I thought, so am willing to trade some if you're still interested. I'm a first time canna grower & plant trader though, so you'll have to let me know what I need to do :)

Montreal, QC(Zone 4b)

Hi wgnkiwi.

I am waiting for this canna from an auction on E-B... I will see what happen with it before saying yes to yours but if you are interested in some of my offerings, please be welcome to mention it and I will see what I can do for you.

Burlingame, CA(Zone 9a)

Sure thing. Just dmail me if you want to do a trade. This canna is so lovely. I was amazed at how quickly it spread. I planted three rhizomes early in summer and now have a 3ftx3ft square completely filled with 6ft canna's. I've just started collecting seeds and am going to try my hand at growing them. Good luck with your auction.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.