I am so thrilled. It was such a great day.

On the banks of the , VA(Zone 7a)

My sister and I gave ourselves a treat...there was a couple of jumper classes we were both eligible for at a show not toooooo far away, so we ditched the clients and took just ourselves....I took Bobby the Wonder Horse, she took T.C.

At the last minute I tossed Kipper (the Halflinger) on the truck. Why not, they have a midget division...

So I've been jumping this pony around slow and careful trying to get him going a little bit...in hunter classes. He's been ok at the fences but the flat work was non-existent when I got him, it's still rough.

But guess what? HE kickes BUTT in the jumpers. Thing ran around like a rocket with a tail. He's so funny....I can't ride him around a corner for love nor money but when this pony sights in......remember the $6 million dollar man and the super focus thing he did with his eye? That's what this pony does....just....zeros in and GOES. Thing ran around like a rocket with a tail. I kid you not, that fat little dude just legged it, with a little encouragement. I am high as a kite on adrenaline because it was so much fun.

It was just SO cool to do something we love, with no clients and therefore no stress, just us, and have this weird little pony gives us really golden moments.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!