canning slave!!!

Stansbury Park, UT(Zone 6a)

So far this season I have made 72 pints of salsa, 14 quarts of peaches and 10 pints of peach jam. I am getting ready to make raspberry, boysenberry and strawberry jam and need to cut and freeze some jalapenos and green peppers. As soon as I get some concord grapes, I will be making grape juice. I still have some tomatoes that are just starting to turn red and I need to can them as stewed tomatoes. Here is a picture of all of the salsa I made.

As you can see, I am almost canned out. HOLY COW!! Every year I say I won't do so much but I still do it. LOL anyone out there feeling overwhelmed at the whole ":canning your garden" bit? There must be some others out there that have a list to share.

Share us your list of things canned, jammed, pickled, frozen, dried, etc... This should be fun to see what everyone has accomplished this season.

Lissy

Thumbnail by LissyJ
This thread has 142 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!