Monikas Delight Has a Pixie Flower

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

if youlook at the pixes then at the Monikas you will see its the same flower i use pixie as the pollen parent its as tall as the omegas to and the leaves take after the seed parent very dark

Thumbnail by phicks
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I see a halloween witch. Am I seeing an optical illusion, or just too much sun today?

Deborah

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

lol sun oreyou have been drinking

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm sure it's the sun, but knowing you, I thought you may be up to something with your bored self.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I also see a witch in there Deb!! You have not lost your mind. lol

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

It is a witch droping the beautiful flowers into a gaping mouth! Witches don't like things to be pretty... guess we are gearing up for halloween.

Tammie

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

We are getting in the Halloween spirit at work by making scarecrows. Today was the day we were making some of them. I was to help but my back is hurting and I am mad at my at my computer and have been since last night so i couldn't get into the right frame of mind. Still am gonna make one though, just at home.

Bessemer City, NC(Zone 7b)

I see it too in the thumbnail! Like a little witch puppet.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Having only been in this country a few short years, I don't get the Halloween thing, nor the excitement over witches, weird. Paul I do like the plant flower combination, give us a little more detail on the leaves.
Rita

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.