Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

P. incense - isn't it lovely!

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Nice

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

Erick

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Verry pretty. This one in on my list for next spring.

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Marie,
If I get seeds I'll save you some!

Carol

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks carol. That would be great!

Katy, TX(Zone 8b)

This message was edited Sep 14, 2006 1:34 PM

Katy, TX(Zone 8b)

I love passion flowers. Years ago I planted one and was thoroughly enjoying the flowers then cats show up - forget now what kind they were - and I went out and killed each one because they were eating my poor passion flower. Decided I couldn't stand it any longer and destroyed the vine. Little did I know...... I look forward to buying and growning at least one next spring.

Ann

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Ann,
If I get seed I will send you some too.
The cats are from the Gulf Fritillary butterfly. They make it look bad for a while but it comes back and you have butterflies too. This year I guess we waill not have cats. The eaggs waere on there, but I think ants ate them. We saw some ants on the vine, and none of the eggs hatched. I am not sure they are still there.

Carol

Katy, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks so much yardqueen1948 Carol. Those ants are horrible! Where is Emory in relation to Houston? Heard of lots of places in TX but this is a new one on me. Been to a lot of them, too including such hidden places a Tivoli, Placido, Ana ad nauseaum. What zone?

Ann

This message was edited Sep 14, 2006 1:46 PM

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

I am in 7b but very close to 8a. i think i am on the border... LOL We are in NE Texas. Emory is about an hour nw of tyler.

Carol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.