Re my broken spreader... we seem to have a poop faerie.

On the banks of the , VA(Zone 7a)

The weirdest thing happened.

We had a horse show this weekend, both days. Saturday night we mucked out the trailer and I KNOW that spreader was broken because it bucked and fished around when I had to try to back it up.

We left Sunday morning at 5 am.

When we got home, I pulled the spreader around again to muck out the trailer. But it felt funny...that is, it wasn't wallowing around. I turned around and looked, and, my spreader is FIXED.

Somebody came in and fixed it. Whoever it was built a...thing. I can't even describe what they did, but...it's FIXED.

I called my husband. He didn't do it. Uncle Todd didn't do it. The guy who mucks, he didn't do it. The husband of the boarder we sometimes barter with...he didn't do it. My ex...he didn't do it. Our farrier, who has the hots for my sister...HE didn't do it either.

We have no idea who fixed it.

Amazing.

I almost don't want to know, it'll lose the magic. :-D

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!