WeightLoss Challange Sept. 9 - 16

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Short note here to get the week started. Sorry I'm late but Jack had another little stroke last evening sometime while I was at work. His blood glucose was down below 20 when I got home so he apparently took his shots, heaven only knows how much he really took, and ate no supper but a few crackers. I made p. butter and honey for him. This morning the reading was 271 so I upped his insulin a bit. I had to go to town to pick up his bp med which he was out of and didn't tell me. Now his bg is 304 so I just gave him some regular. I had to feed and dress him this morning. He says he feels better now. I have to go to work and hate to leave but have little choice. I will call and check on him every couple hours. Hopefully he will answer the phone.

The scales said 132# this morning. I haven't been this light since 1975. I had to call and tell Kris.

I dropped off another bag of 'fat' clothes at the thrift store while in town. I just keep finding them in drawers. Some I hate to give up but not others.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 34 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!