back home

Crozet, VA

My long message about my past 24 hours is to be found on the topic of "surgery today." It is a bit long. I will take the opportunity to thank all of those who have sent well wishes my way. Maybe later, when I re-read the posts, I will try to answer individually.

Hart is on the ball and has already read my post and warned me very nicely to NOT be doing too much, too early. I heard her and will take a second look at things. She said I couldn't even pull a little weed or two. ha-ha. And since she said it so nicely, I am going to listen to her.

Ruby

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Good! LOL

Vienna, VA(Zone 7a)

Glad to have you back, Hon, take care of yourself.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Ruby, welcome home and listen to hart, I did the same thing after my surgery, felt good and wanted to get up and moving as soon as I was home, DH literally had to push me down on the couch ~ be careful and heal well!

Crozet, VA

Thank you hart, dayli and Bec. Good to be here. And I am glad to know that maybe some others have the same tendency as myself, don't know how to slow down and take care of ourselves. I promise I won't do anything to jeopordize the healing.

Good to know that you guys will look out for me and "call" me on errors. That is what friends are for.

Ruby

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Ruby you do need to take it easy! Don't want to do anything to compromise the reconstruction.
I'm still getting some uncomfortable pulling and twinges if I use my arm too much, and it has been 2 months. Did they warn you about lymphedema? Wear gloves gardening, washing dishes, protect from insect bites, scratches the list goes on.

I'm glad you are doing well, and are posting here.

Chris

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Ruby, take care & keep that good attitude!

Still praying.

Joey

Thumbnail by music2keep

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.