Canna Love series

Louisville, KY

Here are the new and a few old varieties in the love series.

My girlfriend Sarah has been putting this series together for over a year now. She has been picking out the ones she likes the most to add to this group. She is interested to hear what you think of her series.

Thumbnail by bwilliams
Louisville, KY

Here is another pic of some of the flowers.

Thumbnail by bwilliams
Louisville, KY

Canna Forbidden love

Thumbnail by bwilliams
Louisville, KY

Canna romance changes from orange to pink with dark purple leaves the only one in the series to have dark leaves so far. It is a dwarf only growing around 3 to 4 feet.

Thumbnail by bwilliams
Louisville, KY

canna Passion green leaves multicolored petals. manly redish pink with some other colorations.

Thumbnail by bwilliams
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

You already know my answer!!! LOL. I have no favorites in this one. They are all gorgeous!!!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

OUTSTANDING! I definately want Forbidden Love & Romance... :)

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I just want them all!!!

Tri-Cities, WA(Zone 7b)

I'm very happy with the Forbidden Love that I got from you. The color is fairly variable for me. It has attracted a lot of interest from visitors.

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Brian, When will this collection be avaible to the public? I would love to have the set.
Pheadra

Louisville, KY

I have been trying to work with some nurseries to release new plants. It seems to be a bit of a pain at the moment. I have a few people contacting me now but as far as I see if any of them sign up for this they would be released in the next 1 to 3 years I hope sooner than later.

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Any hope of us talking you into posting the Collection for sale on your site........

Upstate, NY(Zone 5a)

Go with what your girlfriend tells you, she has good taste!!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

oh just beautiful !!! I like Romance because of the dark leaves, but I'm sure I'd buy the series - lovely pictures.

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

See Brian!( a little arm twisting LOL ) There is alot of others intrested in the whole series. Hmm I wonder if we got the beautifull girlfriend involved maybe she could "twist you arm" LOL (but you gotta save me a set) Anybody know her email addy?

Chickenville, FL(Zone 9a)

I like them all together like in the first photo :D The colors are compliment each other nicely. I especially like the contrast in the leaves and flower of Romance too.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I want some.........................lol

Orlando, FL

Just lovely...I would love to see some of these in real life. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on getting them into Nurseries.....they will be lucky to get a chance at selling so many pretty and interesting cannas.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

moofiepoo - love your nickname, how did that come about?

K - how is Sarah doing with these romantic cannas, would love to hear if she's having any luck getting these out there?

Orlando, FL

short side of a long story. Many years ago. I got moofed on a regular basis. I was in a community I loved and got moofed. Got back online...Moofed, did that so many times I lost count. They said my old name was signed in. But I was not. I could not get back in to community. I hated the new names they tried to pick for me. then I moofed yet again. This time I was mad and thinking MOOFIE POO this....as I do not cuss. Thus the name. I have had alot of fun with it. So now you know.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

lol Moof, very funny!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

brian, where can these be purchased? i looked at your site but none of these were there.

Louisville, KY

I have released Canna Romance and Canna forbidden love. I am mainly breeding new forms and not propagating tons so they are rarely seen on the market at the moment. I have been in contact with a few larger companies who are interested in mass production of a few new cannas I have been working on. Hopefully many will be put into production this year. The odd forms and ones that are not picked by the larger companies will still be available but will be much harder to find due to them being only grown by hobbyist and smaller hobbyist nurseries.

Thumbnail by bwilliams
Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

so do you have either of those available right now? or are your cannas being sold by an exclusive company?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.