ID Any One ?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

this is a caana i grew from seed was supose to be Black Aus then i found out they dont make seeds some came up green some came up Black

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

It is the rare and difficult to find "glass" or " invisible" canna.

Tammie

...a picture would be nice.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Paul, you have done it again!! What in the world are we gonna do with you??? LOL

Baton Rouge area, LA(Zone 8b)

Hey,I have some of those S`posed to be Australia canna seedlings too. I have two that are burgundy,a few striped and a green one that has some stripes and another green/green one. No blooms yet but I`ll share some of my pictures whenever they do.

I have some others that were S`posed to be Black cannas but they are green.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

lol ill post the pic in a bit

Uh huh. Riiiigghhht.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

here it is

Thumbnail by phicks

YEA!!! He did it!!! LOL

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Happy Labor day Pepper . Hey is Labor day about Work ? or is when a women has a baby and goes in to Labor ? Regards Paul

Ha ha!! For me it was about work. Had to work today though I didn't get a whole lot done. There were five weddings over the weekend in our little chapel and the last one was rented until 2 am this morning. Lots of beer cans and bottles everywhere. One of the gardeners working today found one in a potted plant in the conservatory. So I was in there for most of the day cleaning. Still have to take the candleabras down and clean all the wax off those and the slate floors. Fun!! Not!! Rather be in the garden working with the plants. Oh well.

Baton Rouge area, LA(Zone 8b)

I`ll be pleased if some of my Aussie imposters turn out that nice.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Paul that looks like my Phizer orchid, has a narrow stem and large head of flowers, gets to abour 2' max.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.