Closet Organization

(Zone 9a)

Does anyone have an Easy Closet system? What do you think of it? It's expensive, but it looks practical. I've "designed" several options at the website, but would like to know if anyone has it and would recommend it.

I have an eight feet deep closet that is five and a half feet wide. Earlier this summer, I put my dresser in there because the room is small, and I clutter the surface of the dresser. There's much more space in the room now and no clutter. But I don't like that large dresser in the closet. I plan to sell it since it's not working out. But I do need drawer space as well as well as shelf and hanging space.

I configured wire racks at different heights and lengths for shelf and hanging spaces in the two small walk-ins in the other two bedrooms, and those are working well. At least clutter is organized, but I don't know that wire racks would work for this closet.

I am open to any suggestions or product recommendations for this space. I badly need to organize this space.

Nancy

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!