How I Spent my Labor Day Weekend

Moscow, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks everybody!
Nancy Ann Sorry I did'nt mean to hi-jack your thread and yes, you should come see me. I would also like to go see Bill (mako) up around Mountian Home with you.

Carol-We moved here in February 2004. The pond was built the first September and is around 15,000 gallons. Then I started making beds around the pond and in the spots that were not gravel driveway. and began to spread out. Wow, looking at all the before pictures makes me realize why I am so tired. lol

Pond construction

This message was edited Sep 8, 2006 8:58 AM

Thumbnail by shadowgirl
Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Hey Loretta, feel free to use the thread all you want. I love what you've done with your place! It's incredible! Y'all have been busy!

If KathyAnn wants, maybe we could make a trip next week down your way, tour your place, and then get over to Homestead Farms. We wanted to get back to Emma Chandler's earlier when all her daylilies were in bloom, but I was too sick. So that will be another trip for next year. We also want to see the botanical gardens. Wanna give us a tour around the best places in Memphis?

I've never been to Bill's but he's been here. He's a sweet gentleman. Have you met him before?

N.

Toone, TN(Zone 7a)

All I can say is WOW! You've done wonders in such a short amount of time!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I'd love to go ladies, but I'm affraid I won't make it next week with out a vehichle, My DD thinks she has to have the car while she's attending college. so I guess I"m the one that suffers LOL things are looking like a nother car is gonna happen real soon either. I have no idea how i'd get over to Nancy's.

kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.