MO DG RU door prize thread

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Everyone, please remember to bring door prizes. They can be something you have already and just would like to get rid of if it is in good condition(maybe some books on gardening, etc.), something from a $ store, etc. If everyone who is a member/subscriber will bring 3 or 4, nearly everyone if not everyone will get to take home at least 2 depending on how many family members come along with them. Even bottles/jars of hand cream/lotion, inexpensive gloves, etc. will be great. All gardeners need things like that.

I am bringing peacock feathers, some watersorb crystals, and hopefully a good book or two from the local used book store that are in good condition. I have some metal plant tags that I will bring a few of also. You can write on them with paint pens, etc.

There will also be a grand doorprize that one fortunate person will take home. Our DIL's mother is an artist and she is painting a stepping stone for us.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I am bringing 3 or 4 right now and may end up getting more. I am bringing a Country Garden sign, a Welcome sign that has a hummingbird on it and a wall plaque that is done in 3-D that says The Old Counrty Farmhouse. May get lotions or candles also.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I won't forget ... ...

Edited to add the link to the main thread: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/609289/

This message was edited Sep 5, 2006 9:43 AM

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Pray for the stepping stone. I just talked to Carollee last night and she had forgotten all about it. Holly, our DIL, reminded her yesterday. If they can't get down here before then it won't be there as it is 80 miles to her home. It doesn't take long for her to make one, she says one afternoon, so that isn't the problem. It will be getting it to me that is the holdup.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Things happen so please do not fret... if you are not able to get it then everyone will understand...but if there is something I can do to help, please let me know...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.