MO DG RU directions thread

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

No matter which way you are coming into Sedalia except from the north these will apply to you. If you are coming in from the north they will be just a tad different.

East, west, & south approach. Rt. 65 or Rt 50 to where they meet in Sedalia. That is on the west central end of town. Turn onto Rt. 65 going north. Go to the first set of lights. Turn east(right)onto 3rd street. Go past the swimming pool, past a park exit, and go to a nice entrance to the park which is on a slight curve. Turn left into the park, follow the road(12 mph please)to the large brick building. We will be directly across from it in the shelter.

For those coming in from the north. Take Rt. 65 to the first set of real traffic lights. They will be right after you cross an overpass and at the end of a set of bleachers on the left. Turn east(left)onto 3rd street and proceed as above.

I'll try to get some signs made to put on the shelter house. But after 9 a.m. you should see people, plants, etc. at the shelterhouse. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of you there.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the directions! Hope everyone can find it with no problem.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Here is map of Liberty Park area....

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Here is a map indicating the location of motels in the area...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

And this one is the region around Sedalia for those coming in from a distance like myself... lol...

Hope these maps will help ....

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Champaign, IL(Zone 5a)

hey!
a round up? when ? can i come and when is it? how should i have found out about it?
taya

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hello!!! We would love to have you... I need to go get the links and connect all the threads... I will do that and return with the info to get you to the main RU thread...

FYI: It is being held at the Liberty Park in Sedalia on September 16th and we expect you to come and bring family/friends ... :) the more the merrier.

OK, here is the link to main thread...

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/609289/

This message was edited Sep 5, 2006 9:38 AM

Edited to add that there is another main thread in the Central Midwest Gardening Forum:

Most of the conversation seems to here: www.davesgarden.com/forums/t/609146

This message was edited Sep 5, 2006 10:38 AM

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Starr, thank you so much for all the computer work. I am so computer illiterate that I just can't do that kind of thing.

Taya, by all means, please come if you can. We would love to have out of state DGers.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Leaflady,

If I have helped then I am glad of it... but I may have confused things a bit as I put the link to the main thread as being the one in the Round Up Forum... now I am trying to go back and add the other one as well....

I meant well, but we seemed to be a bit spread out, so I was just trying to bring us altogether by putting the links where everyone would find them...

Champaign, IL(Zone 5a)

wow, thanks for the invite i m ight just make it ! i didnt know there were round ups in individual states! does illinois /michigan have one??? where is this type of info found ?
t....

Champaign, IL(Zone 5a)

ok nm ! i figured it out! im a little slow sometimes....
thanks again!
taya
must show off the new path...
out taking pics in the rain! the camera seems to take better pics in lower light....

Thumbnail by greenobsessed

Love the path taya!!! You are more than welcome to put one in my yard!! lol

Champaign, IL(Zone 5a)

sorry pepper ,doing this one just about killed me ! but thanks for the compliment
taya

Ah man! I was sooo looking forward to having that in my yard!!! LOL.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

bump... See how easy we are to get to?

All y'all come join us the Round Up this Saturday!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.