MO DG RU plant swap/givaway thread

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Please post your desires and what you are bringing in this thread.

I'm bringing lots of Rose of Sharon starts, some Mimosa starts, yellow iris(I think I remember where the yellow ones were), and maybe some daylily starts. It will all depend on how well I do with the digging and potting. I may be able to find some Beauty Berry bush starts too.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I am bringing 1 succlent start, might get more made thou, some purple/white irises that smell like grapes, lavender/yellow irises and other purple irises, some orange daylilies, if I can find them I will also bring some blush colored irises too. My grandma is hopefully still coming and she is bringing some irises and mimosa trees for sure. She might bring other plants too and I will ask her when she gets back in town.

I just remembered, I also have a white clematis that blooms later in the year than traditional ones that I will try to get a cutting or two of. I might see if I can get one of my sweet pea too.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I am bringing iris, danglers and climgers, rotoed cuttings of various houseplants and whatever i can find to bring....

I would love to swap something for a mimosa tree....

I can bring a couple of starts of lilac tree if there is any interest....

I will ask my grandma to give me a couple mimosas. She is not coming now so I need to get with her about plants.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

We seem to be a bit disconnected and some folks don't know of each separate thread we have going... so here is the link to the main thread... http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/609289/

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Starr, I have your mimosa. Dozens of them. How many can you take off my hands? I also have lots of small Rose of Sharon of unknown colors I have been given as well as lots of my own.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Eva, I would love to have a couple of the mimosa and I just love Rose of Sharon... thanks... what can I bring for you?

Also I posted a link to the main thread above, but what I did was post a link to the Round Up Forum thread... I did not realize there were two threads with that header... lol.. silly me... here is the link to the main thread in the Central Midwest Gardening Forum:

www.davesgarden.com/forums/t/609146 ... most of the convesation seems to be at this one...

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Starr, any perennial that will survive outside in zone 5. As long as I can put your name on the tag it will be welcomed & special to me.

I talked to my grandma today and so far she is giving me suprise lilies, tiger lilies, irises, sedum (i think) and a few other plants. She is going to try to do a yucca or 2 if anyone is interested. Oh, and if anyone wants garlic she is more than willing to dig that up too.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Pepper, I think I would be interested in some of the Tiger Lilies. I have plenty of all the rest already.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Does anyone who is coming have any coral peonies I could beg a start of. We have a couple of pinks, some whites, and a red if it survived the drought. I think we lost some pink ones to it. I would also like some Lady's Friend iris rhizomes if anyone has them.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I don't have those Leaflady... wish I did.. pick something I have... lol...

No, sorry. But will take any color of peonies if anyone has any including coral.

Centralia, IL

I am wanting some information on how to plant Bacopa Suter cordata from a stem that you break off of another plant. Or where to buy the seeds to plant in time to have them vining by the time it is to plant outside in our area. We live in Centralia, IL. the last frost for us is around May 10th. I have some plants now that are vining and I would like to pinch a vine off and figure out how to plant it so that it will get roots and grow. Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me at: gburkett_1999@yahoo.com thanks in Advance

Fredericktown, MO

Boy - I wish I lived close enough for this one!!!

Lisa

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.