Organic Gardening Magazine $2 a year, really!!

St Augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

I read about this on the Organic Gardening thread. It is true!!! You can get up to 4 years of this magazine for $2 per year. Go to http://publicationstation.net/ and click on Home and Garden subscriptions. Then click on Organic Gardening magazine. Register and then look for the empty box "coupon". Put in OG and the price will be $2 per year. I just got 4 years for $7.98 and free shipping!! Karen

Winchester, VA(Zone 6a)

AWESOME, i'll try it.

Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

It worked! But I couldn't figure out how to get it for more than 1 year.

They ask you to put in a number (I think on the first page) and you can put anything from 1-4.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Where do you find the empty box coupon?

Can't remember exactly but it was towards the end of the process. Karen

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Wow, what a deal!

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

It showed 24.95 a year when I went there.

You must persist until the end. At the end it gives you the total and then subtracts it so that you can see what you saved. Karen

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Wow! Worked like a charm! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Winchester, VA(Zone 6a)

Totally works!!! Can you do this with any mag on that site?? I may need to try it out.

Don't know, but doubt it. Let us know if you find that it does. Karen

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Now let's hope they don't sell our names and addresses to 8 million spammers and mass mailers!!

Winchester, VA(Zone 6a)

I'll take some spam for that price! Karen, it worked. 4 years $7.98 (that's a discount of over $91!).

Cool.

Raleigh, NC

I think they're on to us--I just tried it and the magazine isn't even listed.. anyone else have any luck past Sept 5th? Today is the 6th...

Winchester, VA(Zone 6a)

Nope, haven't returned to the site. :(

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

I just went to the site and the OG mag. isn't there, I hope they don't charge your CC's with the correct retail price. Be sure to dbl check your statements when they come in.
Connie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.