Would love to meet members on the SE side of the state

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi everyone...Im in Marine City and would love to meet and share gardens and plants with members on the east side of the state.
Im hosting a plant swap on Sept. 9th. Would love for you to join us and meet you. Here are the details:
Swapping starts sharply at 1pm on Saturday September 9th.
Come at noon and bring your plants. You can bring bulbs, perennials, pond plants, houseplants, just about anything garden related including tools, books, garden gloves, garden and yard art, etc. You can also preview plants you would like to have at this time :) Bring a chair to sit on.
As many items that you bring, thats how many you go home with!
There will be door prizes too!
Located in Washington Twp, on the SW corner of Dequindre and Inwood (29 1/2 mile rd) 63975 Dequindre.
Well behaved children welcome.
I am bringing over 100 plants to swap and share. Bring your seeds too to exchange after the swap.
Call Theresa with any questions @ 586 337 7498

Clawson, MI(Zone 6a)

Hi Theresa
Welcome...
I read your posting on the "get to know you" thread and was tickled to see that you live next door to my in-laws. They live on Indian Trial just south of Belle River Road. They are wonderful people if you get a chance to meet them, my mother-in-law built a house between my SIL and BIL. She is saving a plot of land just about across the street from the Twp. hall for my DH and I. Probably woun't happpen.
Anyway, were going up there today for a birthday party. So I'll shout "Hello" in your direction.

Therese

Davison, MI(Zone 5a)

Just to let you know, I would have come to your plant swap if I had noticed this thread. I just joined davesgarden this fall. Would love to try again in the spring or summer. Cindy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.