How much feed is to much

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 7b)

Well I'm sure most of you know that we lost one of our sheep this past week and now only have the one, we have been trying to find a friend for her but hopefully this weekend at trades day we will get lucky. My question is how much should I feed her (she is pregnant)? She wouldn't eat the other day and I just figured that she is greiving for your mate but someone told me I am feeding her to much and that might be true because I feel so sorry for her.They also told me that if I do feed her to much it will kill her is this true? I can't loose another animal.I have lost so much sleep over everything that has happened and can you beleive I wanted a farm.I think I would have a nervous breakdown if I did.LOL

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!