Happpy Birthday Big Daddy!!! 69 Years Old Today

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Happpy Birthday Big Bob!!! 69 Years Old Today

Judy

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Eupora, MS

Judy,
Assuming Big Daddy is your DH..hope he has a great one..what a beautiful rose..one of yours? Are the mites on them also, would think they would love roses, but sure couldn't tell by that pic..both of you do something special!!
Carolyn

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday BD I am sure that Judy has a day of fun planned for you both. Many Happy More!!!
Betty

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Best wishes for a great day and many more ahead...

Starkville, MS

Happy birthday Bob. Hope it is a wonderful one with many more good ones to follow.
ginni

Thumbnail by tgif
Madison, MS

Happy Birthday Bob! You share the same B'day as my MIL you will meet at the RU. Today is her birthday too! Michelle

Ripley, MS

Have a great day Bob, I would refuse to do anything that requires sweat for my special day if I were you ((sorry Judy)--lol
Sandra

Philadelphia, MS(Zone 7b)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd sing but then you'd have to cover your ears. Hope your birthday is full of joy and mischief!

Judy, what the heck were you doing up at 4:00AM?

Deb

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Thanks so much, everyone!
Carolyn: The roses Judy got me got a squirt of Talastar and Bayer 2-in-1 Rose food around the base. We think that saved them...
Betty: Was that a car wash salute??? Yes Judy and I are one of those together-forever couples...

Judy's calling... joy and mischief is right!

... see you all at the RU!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday and much happiness always.

Twyla

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

OOOHHH
Happy Birthday!!!!! Happy happy birthday. Today is a very wonderful day to have a birthday. My best friend (since the age of 13) has his bday today too. :-)
It seems all smart and witty people were born on this day.
I'd sing to you, but I belive that new legislation enacted to fight terrorism would be used to lock me up indefinately. I can't carry a tune....not even with help.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

What a day! What a birthday! -- I've just got to share it with y'all...
I'm sitting here scoffing down some lobster pâté on fresh little bagels (a little lime juice to bring out the sea...) and a glass of clamato juice, tabasco and a splash of vodka (so I can type fast (although I must have more vodka to type as fast as JustDeb)).

We did the doggy chores this morning and put them under air conditioning and drove down to Tupelo for a birthday lunch. But first, (a real breach in scheduling...) we stopped to resupply the larder at the really cheap Dollar Discount grocery store. Found a couple of treasures (like lobster pâté and stuffed grape leaves) to make eating an adventure. Then off to the Greek/Italian Restaurant for their buffet and a couple glasses of Merlot. Fantastic food and drink. I must explain that fancy restaurants are not Judy's style... very seldom do we find a place that can prepare food as well as she can and she can find good ingrediants at bargain prices so why go out? For dessert, bread pudding with praline sauce and a scoop of ice cream... Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks again for all the birthday greetings.

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Where have I been all day? I just found this so Happy Birthday to you Big Daddy, glad you had a great day.

Ruth

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Ahhh, what a day!! Hope you have many many more. :-)

Rienzi, MS(Zone 7a)

Happy belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it yesterday. Guess I am just frustrated over no rain..lol Anyway.. I hope you have many, many more BD's and lots more fancy resturants to go to.

Linda

Ripley, MS

Is the really cheap discount store at Booneville, Bob?
Sandra

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Bob don't tell, I'll have to take Sandra there. Just let me rest a week or so longer. (I'm getting stronger every day, Thanks to Bob.)

Judy

Ripley, MS

Oh boy is it a "secret club" or something, I can hardly wait. When you are at places like that I wish you would watch for something for me. It is a McCormick seasoning packet that is for salsa. I started buying it at Wal-Mart last year and now they don't have it any more. If you mix it with a can of diced tomatoes it is great. Maybe it will show up at the discount stores.
Sandra

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

In my whole life, I have never met anyone like Judy... she has a nose for a bargain!
I'll be on the lookout for McCormick salsa seasoning packet! Sounds delightful.
Bob

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Sandra,

I've never seen it, but I'll keep an eye out.

Judy

Toone, TN(Zone 7a)

Happy Belated Birthday Bob! And may you and Judy enjoy many more birthdays together.

Just got back from Baltimore where we celebrated a 70th birthday surprise party for my Dad. (Around here DH celebrates for a whole week!)

Carol

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

BD99 - you have dmail. :-)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

A belated happy birthday!!!

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Keep celebrating! More food! More Merlot!

Yayyy!!!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Judy and I have had a wonderful morning visiting with msfarmergirl and Kirk! We met them in Corinth at Shoneys. They were on their way to Murfreesboro, TN via hog. Talked about EVERYTHING! Food, flowers, history and model trains. Celebrating yes, but no more Merlot!

Thumbnail by BigDaddy99
-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Bob, sorry I'm late, but ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I missed yesterday... musta been in a fog somewhere...

I'm so glad you got to meet MsFG and Kirk! What a neat thing to do!

Have a great day after your birthday, and a good long Holiday Weekend!!!

Pat

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.