And which Canna is this?

Oakland, CA(Zone 10b)

In a pot, bloomed at about 24". I received it in a trade, so I have no idea what it really is.

Thumbnail by Chris_THGA
Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Ill tell you what it looks like i bought some canna seeds for Black Aussie then found out it does not set seeds some came up green some came up black one of the greens is blooming looks just like yours Regards Paul

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Reminds me of Cleopatra, a little.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

ja kann ein kleines bisschen sein es tut Rücksichten Paul

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

eh?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL soory

Oakland, CA(Zone 10b)

Once more, in English? (three years of high school German and all I can say is "plattenspieler" - which is probably spelled wrong but it doesn't matter because no one younger than myself even knows what one is anymore . . . sighs the dinosaur . . . )

AuntB, it may have come to me as Cleopatra, so you could be right on the money. I was fixated on the Cleopatras I'd seen with wildly variegated foliage, though, so this one failed to thrill me. Hmm, I wonder if I planted this Cleopatra with my now-reverted solid burgundy Cleopatra if they might just intermingle . . . yeah, I guess it doesn't work like that.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

i said it looks a little bit like it

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

What is book Arts? Regards Paul

Oakland, CA(Zone 10b)

Book binding, book design, boxmaking - all wonderfully obsessive ;-)

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank you

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

It doesn't look like my cleo's leaves....are those all green? Any variation in the leaves at all?

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Some of them don't show variegation, some I've read, have almost all "purplish" color leaf... I was thinking maybe it could be Lenore, but haven't went any further with that thought...B

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

why are these old threads being reposted?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL, just bored and looking I guess...sorry.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

If the original poster's ? hasn't been answered members often will continue trying to identify it phicks.

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

I found a "revived" Brugmansia thread the other day from 2002. I found it very interesting and educational...

Baton Rouge area, LA(Zone 8b)

This one is my Australia imposter seedling. It was the first to bloom last week because I planted them late. It is about 2 feet tall. The one with dark foilage is one of it`s siblings. They do favor so they may be related possibly?

Thumbnail by gardener2005
NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Oh, pretty!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.