OG magazine Amazing Sale

surfside beach, SC(Zone 8b)

OG magazine for $2. a year!
You can order up to 4 years.
Go to www.publicationstation.net
At check out they will ask for coupon type in OG and the total will be $2 per year.

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

THANK YOU! - How did you do that?

-Kim

I just checked to see if it is still working and it is.Click on the site then click subscriptions and pick home and garden and start the check out process.Go all the way (you don't have to pay yet) until you see a place to enter a coupon code.Enter OG and continue you will see the $2 price at the end.Only then you will be charged.You can do this for 4 years but it is only for new subscriptions.

If you like bargains check out www.fatwallet.com they will send you daily undates that members post.

chicago suburbs, IL(Zone 5a)

downscale...Thanks for that link. I ordered for 3 years. Wow! This is a great deal.

Lilburn, GA

I can't find the place for the coupon. They are charging me $24. What do I do?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Did you go through all the screens in the checkout process? See downscale_babe's second post, it looks like you need to get almost all the way through checkout before you see the spot for the coupon.

Lilburn, GA

thank you Ecrane. i will try again.

Lilburn, GA

I found it!!! thank you again

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

Do I just put in 4 where it says quantity to get 4 years? Or does that give me 4 subscriptions of the same year?

Safety Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks for this tip, dbabe! Haven't subscribed in years and what a price! I, too, put in for 4 years (not 4 subscriptions, I hope).

Sue
:)

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm sure it means 4 years. Who would want 4 copies of the same magazine, that wouldn't make sense and I'm sure a website wouldn't sell it like that! I just wish I didn't already subscribe so I could take advantage of the offer!

I'm glad that some of you were able to take advantage of this sale.I am notified of good sales and coupon codes every morning from www.fatwallet.com I just used the "deals" this morning to buy Disney swimwear for $2.99 for my grand babies and I have used it lots of other times.

Nancy

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

Thanks so much!

Memphis, TN

THANKS! Just ordered four years for $7.98!! What a bargain.

Toone, TN(Zone 7a)

How nice...thank you for sharing, downscale! That was one magazine I used to suscribe to religiously. Luckily we've moved so I don't think they'll recognize me as an old subscriber!

Carol
http://www.justfurkids.com/TNmove.html

El Dorado Hills, CA

Wow thank you for posting this! I just ordered mine, looks like a great magazine and you definitely can't beat that price.

St Augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks so much for this info!!! I passed it along to a couple of other threads. Karen

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 5b)

thanks - got it!

Raleigh, NC

Today's Sept 6th, and Organic Gardening isn't even listed on the site any more.....bummer.....

Don't remember if the site said how many months to wait for the first issue to arrive....
Anyone?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I don't know about this site, but it's generally 4-6 wks to get your first issue of magazines since they only come out at the beginning of the month. Maybe a little longer if it's an every 2 months magazine instead of every month--I subscribe to OG but can't remember how often it comes out. If you put in for your subscription back when this thread started, you would have missed the Sept issue but should probably get October if it's a once a month magazine, but may not start until Nov/Dec issue if it's every 2 months (I think it might be 2 mo because I've gotten most of my October mag's already and haven't seen OG yet).

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

downscale,

I just received my first issue of OG. I wanted to write and say thanks. I ordered right after you posted, so if anyone else is waiting it should start arriving soon.

David

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Sadly, it is no longer offered. Guess they filled their quota.

Thanks, David, for your update.

Waiting, too...

David

I am really happy that you received your magazine.I haven't received mine yet but I am sure that I will soon.Did you sign up for the newsletters on that site?So far I have received two updates about other mags (no interest to me)also for terrific prices.I am hoping that they may may be offering something I am interested in at a future date.

Nancy

Renton, WA(Zone 8a)

I got my magazine a couple of days ago. It was a great deal and has interesting articles, definitely great for organic solutions.

I didn't get mine yet!

St Augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

Just got mine!!

Got mine on Friday!

Got mine yesterday in one of those big window envelopes from the post office: WE CARE.

It was mangled...used packing tape to put it back together. All the pages are there! So I was reading yummy organic things right before lights out.

Ahhhh....life is good.

:)

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

we poor republicans I just found out about OG is it still available at such a value?

Toone, TN(Zone 7a)

Last time I checked the amazing sale was over. Sorry Soferdig. Actually I believe it was a typo (as the other mags on the site are $20) but they honored the deal for a great many of us.
carol

This site has many great deals on mags from time to time,it pays to check it once and a while.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.