Does anyone know marks of Bavarian China?

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I have some gold tea cups but I can`t understand the makers name. It issays something like,"Seltmann,Weider&Bavaria Theresia", The first Name is the part that is not easy to read it really looks like Leltmam? Is anyone familiar with Winterling china,Hancock,Copperfield and Waller.alka or RS? I was given this for helping a man go through his eccentric, hoarder parents house because he had 3 days to go through every towel and hoarded newspaper and magazine, when his parents died. Here is a wierd thread starter, because we all heard of the depression generation and the odd places they hide money etc. We actually found stock certificates, money,insurance policies etc. in the strangest places. Thrift stores must aquire a lot of treasure. My friends mother in law left $3000 sewed into an ugly old swing coat from the 50`s, she was laughing and trying on ugly stuff she was donating when she noticed that the sleeve was very heavy.

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!