just as much as I love the flowers!

X

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

They remind me of little duckies!

X

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I would never have thought of "duckies" if you had not applied the little 'eyes'. LOL I just want mine to grow... blooms would be a bonus and seed pods ... well, I am not going to ask for miracles.

Tammie

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

What canna is that ?

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

It's one I grew from seed. The parent was a cherry red that I do not know the name of. I have 6 plants I grew from seed with the same parent and they all are different.

The picture on the left is is the plant the pods are from and the picture on the right is a different plant, but from seed from the same parent. It will be interesting to see what colors come from 1st generation seed. I am planning to plant 3 or 4 when they become ripe and winter them over in the greenhouse.

X

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

That is quite a "critter visitor" you have there. I don't think I could have made myself get close enough to take that picture. Hopefully it is good and eats bad insects. Pretty blooms.

Tammie

Baton Rouge area, LA(Zone 8b)

The eyes on the duckies...that is too much LOL!!!!

Very funny. :)

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I don't think there are any bad/destructive spiders. The one in the picture is a Lynx Spider. I find them everywhere in my garden. Definitely good guys.

Well they do look like ducks don't they?

X

Baton Rouge area, LA(Zone 8b)

Yes,that is why I really liked the picture.

That pic with the eyes is soooo cute!!! Definately baby ducks, lol.

Crystal

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Love the duckies!! They are sooo cute!! YOu should blow up the picture and hang it up somewhere.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.